There are many different WynnBET bonuses available to new players. The first one is the $100 Bet and $100 Get a promotion. There are also other exciting bonuses including the Build Your Own Bet Bonus. Let’s take a look at some of what WynnBET has to offer.
What is $100 Bet, $100 Get?
New WynnBET customers who want to use this promotion must:
- Select the "Deposit Now" button on the promotion tile of the WynnBET app or desktop client to accept this welcome offer.
- Make a $100 or greater initial deposit.
- Make their first real-money wager of $100 or more at odds of -120 or higher (e.g., -100, +150, +2,000).
- The customer will receive a $100 free bet whether the wager is a win, loss, or push.
- Within 24 hours of the first eligible wager being settled, the $100 free bet will be given out.
What is the Build Your Own Bet Bonus? (Not offered in MI and NY)
To receive this prize, you must:
- AGREE TO THIS PROMOTION BY SELECTING IT on the WynnBET app or desktop client's OPT-IN button.
- Win, lose or push at least three wagers totaling $25 or more with odds of at least 400. build-your-own-bet parlays on any Sunday games.
- Receive a $10 free bet by Monday at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. For bets won on Sunday, there is a maximum of one award per customer.
- You have 10 days to use your $10 in free bets.
- The Cash Out tool cannot be used to settle your $10 free bet. Boosted Parlays cannot be used with a Free Bet.
- Take note: In order to qualify for the reward, you must win, lose, or push at least three Build Your Own Bet parlays of at least $25 on games played on Sunday. Free Bets, payouts, and voided bets do not count toward this criteria.
What is Wynn Hour?
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 5 to 6 p.m. ET, there is an hour of REDUCED JUICE.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays between 5 and 6 p.m. ET, the following must be done in order to take advantage of these increased odds:
- Visit the Sportsbook website.
- Select one or more of the game(s) listed under the promotion.
- Place a wager on the total, money line, or applicable point spread.
Is it Legal to Gamble Online?
Some states have made online gambling legal, and each one may offer distinct alternatives. Currently, WynnBET offers online casino gambling in Michigan and New Jersey as well as sports betting in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, and Virginia.
What Types of Sports are Offered on WynnBET?
WynnBET offers wagering on all major sports, including combat sports, major college sports, American football, basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, and golf.